Nuffnang Ad

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Shapo Yee Xien's 20th birthday

It was shapo Yee Xien's 20th birthday!! Though we were in the study week and busy for exam, we purposely took some time to celebrate for her birthday. 
I woke up super early to cook mee sua and eggs for her. Too bad she discovered my this little surprise the night before. Anyway, I think she was still happy with the little surprise through her touching message :") HAHA!

We hangout and had our meal in a Japanese Restaurant named 食乐. The meals there are quite expensive but it is worth a try! It is super delicious :P
While waiting for the set lunch to come. 

Yee Xien and I with my food :)

Yee Xien's surprise cake from Secret Recipe!! She was so shocked by the surprise and even scolded us for giving her the surprise. Sampat~~~

Smelly face Yee Xien's 豪哥哥
Yee Xien's art partner 老谢
The Sampat and Shapo Yee Xien!! <3
Me :)

All of us :)
Thanks for the waiters of the shop who kindly wait for us as we delayed their closing and off time. LOL
Thanks Yee Xien for treating us a yummy meal too. It was really a happy day among the tedious and stressful study week. Love my friendssss :)

No comments: