Nuffnang Ad

Sunday, February 8, 2009

competition in malacca

i went to calligraphy competition in malacca yesterday afternoon...
the surrounding there was quite solemn and not as happy as normal,before the competition started,we were asked to stand still andexpress our condolence for dato sim mow yu...i planned to send my respect to him,but i cant go because my ah gong haven reach 49 days and there is a pantang.......

before competition started,all the famous calligrapher wrote!
this is mr foo yong gang...this competition is under his name..he donated RM5000 for the use of this competition!so generous XD
this is what he had drawn...bamboo!!
this is the one written by a calligrapher from China...he had create this words by using the name of 'yong gang'...so talented!!
this is drawn by mr lim rong guang...very cute and artistic!!!!!
can you see a boy sit on the cow??
this is mr foo yong jie(mr foo yong gang's brother)..he also drew a cow!
this is the one he had drawn....nice isnt it?
SMALL CALLIGRAPHY EXHIBITION IN MY BLOG
you should feel happy to see all this because they are all produced by very famous and talented calligrapher from KL,singapore and even china..and all of this can be sell in damn high price!!!!!






this was written by mr foo yong guang last year
and this was written by dato sim mow yu last year at the age of 96!!he supported every activity and still took part in this competition last year...but unfortunately now,he had gone and will never present in the activity again....~.~ however,his semangat will also be with us!!we must also learn his behaviour to be determined,strong,friendly and so on......
after i had finished written mine...i went outside and strolled there...so many people,very difficult to move!! =.=" and i even met my teacher--miss tai there!!omg...m'sia is toooo small!!! :X
this lady is sooo praise-worthy!!can you see how she write??she has no hand!!she only use her elbow to write and her calligraphy is so nice!!*clap*
after about 1 1/2 hours,finally the result came out!!i had been waited for so long!!
i got 2nd in this competition!!!it is a big jump for me as i used to get only 3rd in malacca de competiton!!and now,i am able to get 2nd prize!!!i am on cloud nine not because of this 2nd prize and money given only,the reason that made me damn high spirits is my calligraphy teacher praised me in front of everyone!!
he said my writting is very big and got my own style!and mr foo yong gang admire my writting and asked who am i..and my teacher answered them i am a 'little girl'...damn happy!!overwhelmed with joy that they admired my writting!!!!hahahahah XD XD i had been waiting this for so long!!hooray!!cheers!! ^^ i will try my best in the future not to let my teacher down!!
heheh^^ can you see me?i am so 'tiny' in this picture...not tiny,should say short!!!
i am so short!!!sob *blushed*
the guy on my right is the champion and the guy on my left is the one who always top in competition!!happy that i am now same level with him and pernah win him!!!and the one with blue shirt and hold the mic is my calligraphy teacher!
on the way home...take the photo of this menara!i am not dare to sit there as it is quite high and the ticket for this is expensive!not worth at all =.='''
that all for tonight's journey~~~

No comments: