Nuffnang Ad

Friday, February 6, 2009

another post for today

my school held the anually merentas desa today
so tired to run!!
BUT I STILL RUN!!try my best in the last year,aza aza!!GAMBATEH! ^^

i wanna follow my friends who can run very fast one,but my condition not allow me to do so...my heart is so painful..and i am not determined enough! poor girl who can give up easily~~
then i run alone....and along the journey,i met vo fern,sze wen,daniel,yuan yuan.....yuan even took the photograph of me.!omg,sure very ugly one!!my sweat pour down like dunno what and my hair is like xiao za bo! =.="

finally,i arrived!!
i got no 43!!!quite a big jump for me ady(last year i think i got 60)
yi ling got no11(crazy de!!)
heng chen got 20sth(also another crazy fellow!)
my seniors of taekwando got no2 and 3(lagi gila!!)
when they heard of my result,they think it is good enough FOR ME!!i dont bother about how true their comments about my result,whether comfort me or what,i still felt relief! XP


appreciate every moments

No comments: