Nuffnang Ad

Sunday, July 31, 2016

Relaxing Friday night at Grazia Cafe.

Hello from me.
I felt like sitting roller coaster recently. 
There are lots of happy incidents of course.
I am a cheerful person that always satisfied by a little thing.
A smile and a simple greeting from students.
A well planned lesson and a smooth teaching process.
A good dishes cooked.
But,
life is not a bed of roses.
When there are good things, there are sad things too.
Which shocked me, saddened me and hurt me as well.
Only God know how much I hope it was just a nightmare.

So,
I am here,
to a cafe which I feel like visiting few weeks ago.
I found this cafe and how good the atmosphere is when I searched for 'Cafe in Sutera Area'.
There are a loooooong list but this cafe attracted me the most.
I always like vintage thingy.
As well as cute thing.

When I stepped into the cafe, I was like Woah.
This was the place!
It was spacious and the slightly yellowish dim light made one feel super relaxing.
I love this site the most.
The menu is so cute Oh My Gawd!!
The doodle on the wall deco are awesome!
Those sentences. Such motivating and sending me positive energy.
There are a lot of books there, both English and Chinese.
It will be really good to read here.
I think I will pay my second visit here, pay for the drinks and mark my books here.
One can serve himself/herself a cup of lemon water while waiting for the food.
I like the service here.
The waiter and waitress are very polite and the food came real fast.
Caesar's Salad (RM13.90) for Vivian.
Slightly pricey but worth it 'coz it came with quite a big portion. 
Needless to introduce, salad is always delicious!
Mushroom Chicken Chop with butter rice (RM23.90) for Clare.
The chicken is really soft. Dayum.
Guess what?
I had my all time favourite Carbonara (RM20.90) again!
The sauce was thick and a bit dry and slightly salty for me. You know I had tried too many carbonara, erm, so well, to be honest this wasn't the best I had, but it was above average.

We were there for about 2 hours.
Eating, chit-chatting, updating each other and enjoy the moment.
We are already here for about half year and we are given different jobs, different responsible throughout these few months.
We met different people. We experienced different things. We faced different problems. We lead different lifestyle.
So I guess this is why we seldom stick together nowadays like we used to be when we were still so new and helpless.
I do feel sad sometime seeing or feeling these changes.
I care too much about those so-called friends of mine. I care.
But I guess I am too immature. 
I should accept the fact that this is what growing up or adulthood bring to us.
So I appreciate every moments especially when we got the chance to sit down and talk.
I hope we could have sweet time like this to gather and update each other more often. As a routine perhaps.
I love you girls.
I hope our friendship last forever.
No matter what.
:)

No comments: