Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

My blog isn't dead.

My blog isn't dead.
I'm still alive.
Everyday is great.
A lot of simple yet interesting small happenings.
I insta too much.
That seemed to be my little diaries as I typed short notes and everyday feelings there,
and I tend to forget there is a space of mine here.
I'm sorry I have ignored you for too long.


 I have the most lovely kids in the world.
They always make me angry, but I just can't help myself to stop loving them.
They are like my happy pills in life.
I can't wait to teach them everyday, talking to them and all.
They just melt me, so easily.
I love my job so so much.
I have the best bunch of colleagues in life,
that I am always feeling thankful,
for not being alone to be posted in a new environment.
My new family, my brothers and sisters.
My best housemates in life.
They are like my sisters that accompanying me everyday, 
throughout all my ups and downs in my career.
Life is always great with lotsa good food.
Good reads.
And siblings get to gather again after 10 months.
Bff get to meet up after 9 months of separations.
All the gatherings are just way too precious and memorable.
Great to have the chance to bring students to join the statewide competition, Chinese carnival in my own hometown.
And even greatest to meet my beloved primary and secondary school teachers.
I will never be the same without them.
This year is just too lucky to have meet all of my kmpp friends again.
Met Si Yuan when I went for interview in Putrajaya,
Happy when I first movedto Jb,
Pow during the raya holidays and had a short trip with him and his girl,
and last but not least Nies.
I am always proud to maintain the friendship with them.
I am always proud to tell everybody that we are only one-month-friends back in matrics, neither same class nor same course, rarely contact during the uni time, yet our friendship have came to the sixth year and we still meet up!
Gosh that is too precious I can't describe.
They will always be somebody who are so so important to me.
Life is rich when you join some beneficial camp in your spare time either.

Ya, that is considered my summary for the missing months.
I really hope I could update more here.
Until I post again,
ciao.

No comments: