Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

JC in UK (1)

Hello guys. I am back to my space.
Like finally, the holidays coming and I am really looking forward this holidays because I am going to Europe!!!
Actually I did feel stress for this trip lah. 'Coz it was only about one month time for me to plan and the flight ticket was booked just 2-3 weeks before the trip and of course I was busy for my own work stuff.
When you are reading this, I am in UK and the trip is incomplete, yet.
Youngster gonna have some adventurous spirit and courage huh!
Even though I am right in UK typing this, I still feel so unreal.
I guess visiting Europe is in everybody's bucket list and I never think that I can make this dream come true so soon. My mind is still very unprepared.

So, I was flying with Emirates on 27 Nov. Flew for about 7 hours from KL to Dubai, waiting for the transit for 3 hours and continue flying for another 8 hours to UK.
Taking plane is always a nightmare for me coz I can hardly sleep in the cabin. I am the type of person who hardly sleep in a sitting position.
I was really tired during my first flight but I couldn't get to fall asleep. 
And the more unfortunately thing was that the second flight delayed. Shit.
They changed our boarding gate and then rearranged rechecked everything.
We carried the hand luggage and walked so far to another gate and there were many of them sat on the floor waiting to be on board like refugees.
But it doesn't affect my good mood to go travel. Despite the delay, I still like Emirates.
They offered good food, free flow wine and even wifi. It is so cool to online and chat with friends when you are flying on the sky.
After a whole day travelling, finally I reached Heathrow Airport at UK time 9am.
What surprise me the MOST was that my bro came to the airport to pick us up!!!
Never know that he can be such a sweet and romantic fellow. 
Was really excited and feeling safe when I saw him.
Bro prepared us the Oyster card. 
He had topped up for us so that we could travel easier by the public transport.
I doubt why it named Oyster??
6 degree celsius in London today.
But the sun was super super strong! Feeling thankful to have sun shone on me.
On the train. They called it tube.
The destination for today is BRITISH MUSEUM!!!
It is FOC FOC FOC. 
So you must get to here if you are visiting/ planning to visit London.
How to get there?
Take the Northern Line *black colour line* get down at Tottenham Court Road Station and walk along the street and then turn left then keep walking for a while and turn right when you see a money changer. *if not mistaken LOL*

 The museum is sooooooooo big. There are so many valuable things to see, so many history to read.
Too bad I just spent 3 hours here and it is definitely NOT enough.
I found the museum super cool as all those pictures that I used to see from the secondary history text book came real into my eyes!
The coolest highlight in the museum is of course the mummies.
I kept searching David there and every statue with the ''organ'' is David for me. Ha!
Buddha statues.
Chinese ceramics.
Korean room and the old money display.
We simply strolled for 3 hours to see all the display.
When we were going to exit, we realised that the sky had turned dark.
The sky here turned dark about 4-5pm in the winter.
The night view of the British Museum.
Love this shot the most! Credits to the aunt.
With the London representative telephone booth.
The street view when we are walking back to the Underground.
Christmas display!!!
Unexpectedly but I saw it while the train stopped by the Waterloo station.
It's BIG BEN!

It is 10pm in the UK when I am typing this, which is Malaysia time 6am in the morning.
So with a very tired body and mindset, I am saying Goodnight.
Can't wait for tomorrow as I am sightseeing to all the travelling spot!
:)

No comments: