Nuffnang Ad

Friday, April 24, 2015

K★'s 23th!!!

I am having practicum at my darling hometown,
but I purposely went back to bp to celebrate K Xin Xin's birthday.
You better be touched I tell you!! XD
No laah, I am just kidding.
I feel sorry for did not get to accompany her during her terrifying day recently,
and for not able to join the planning and decoration.
Please forgive me my dear? I wish I was there to listen all the sadness.
But somehow, I am glad that it's over now.
Wish you stay super happy forever and be smooth in everything!
Happy 23th in advance.
I hope this will not be the last birthday we celebrate for you. I hope there is more more more to come please. Aww start to feel bad when think of the graduation.
 The pretty decoration in Pine Tree Hotel BP.
By Yee Xien and Ena!!!
It is so lovely <3 p="">
 When everybody arrived, first group photo after 3 months!!!
 The gift given by me traveled all the way from Muar to BP. Haha!
Glad that Kexin likes it so much. :")
My favoy girls in school.
What a coincidence to have BLUE with my darling girls!!
without early planning
I love all the picha taken! We all looked so nice :P
 It's time to change the group photo of Despicable Me.
My homework and assignment group and lazy is the slogan!
 Before the meals came, we took photo like crazy.
We did it even crazier the same after the meal. XD

And this was when the cake set in after our meal.
 The gorgeous.
 Making wishes and blowing candles.
Happy girl with the Oreo Cheese Cake.
 Giraffe Yee Xien
 Ena
 Yee Ching bb
 Jiun Leong bb
You could hardly find him in any other photos because he is our noble photographer. TQ!
 Peh Yee
Chanel Poh Choo 
 Your truly.
My OOTN. :)
Giraffe rarely looked so gentle muahaha
Cheers to many more years of friendship and celebrations and partays!
 With sampat Yee Ching. X )
Success fake candid. lol
Hippo and Giraffe the besties.
The peaceful practicum partners.
The new matching roomies.
 The pretty long legs teachers.
The forever roomies *jealous*
 The Penangites.
 Spot the difference! :D
Having fun outside the hotel. *Forget my elephant leg you know that is angle problem :(*

Last but not least,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KER SING SING!!! 
Wish you all the best in everything. Stay pretty and lovely. Be more confident!
Don't be sad over those not belonged to you, be happy of what you own. For example, US! xP
Stop scolding me... But cincai la, I don't care. I am too kind. Love you heehee =3
We love you!
Friendship forever my tallest prettiest girlfriend.
:)

No comments: