Nuffnang Ad

Friday, January 23, 2015

Birthday celebration post on my Lunar birthday. :)


Well, thanks to the terrible wifi connection in college, I couldn't get my blog up to date. :(
And finally after 2 weeks stuck in jail, I am back to home today!! *Cheers!!*
So speaking of my 22nd birthday celebration,,,
it ended up pretty simple.
As I am growing older and older, I am no longer that excited when thinking of my birthday.
The only reason I still like birthday is because it gives us an excuse to have another great meal with the love one. Another chance to gather.
Well, celebration is no longer that important for me.
I just hope everybody around me can have a blessed and peaceful year ahead.
What worth to make you excited if you start to feel you are getting older each year?
Getting old is definitely not a thing worth celebrating and cheer around huh?

Anyway, I am typing all these simple celebrations I had as a record of life.
2 or 3 days before my big day, my bff celebrated birthday for me.
To be exact, we actually just met up and had a simple meal at Bento Sanga.
I had my Kimchi Pork Bento at Rm9.90
It was really a big portion and tasted really good!! I will definitely order it during my next visit.
Needless to introduce, my bff.
I spent her on Somersby.
Yay, my first time having Somersby!
 Mine.
 Hers.
Chicken Bento. A bit too dry for me.
 Us.
 She bought me a piece of Raspberry Cheese cake but we were too full to have it after meal and sad to say it melted in the car. So I was like having...erm...Raspberry Cheese cream. XD

On my real big day,,,
I woke up early because I want my one year once birthday to be longer. LOL
I am a typical Chinese and mee-sua-neng is a MUST for my birthday.

Out of my surprise, Peh Yee sent this piece of cake to me at my gate in the afternoon.
I was really surprised and touched! This surprise ranked number 1 for my 22nd birthday no kidding! Thanks my friend!! =D

Youngest brother planned to treat me abalone nasi lemak but unfortunately the restaurant closed on that day. We went to a Thai restaurant afterwards.
Daddy bought me a Black Forest cake! =P
 22.

Before the clock pointed to twelve again, bff dated me.
I thought it was just a yumcha session but she bought me another piece of cake!! Omg she is so sweet.
My rainbow cake.
I was really full after swallowed this down to tummy. Fat die me to have so many cakes in a day.
 

I love to have cakes on birthday.
Not because of I love to eat cake, I don't really fancy about cakes, but I love to make wishes.
More cakes mean more wishes.
Friendship forever my dear bff in the world. How much I hope we could celebrate our birthday together every year. Come back from Uk during my birthday please.......hahaha joking 

Back to college and I got birthday celebration with my gang.
We decided to try a new cafe Rocks Garden Cafe.
I like the ambiance there. :)
And also the food there. Big portion and reasonable price. nom nom
 Never miss a Carbonara when given a chance to dine in western cuisine.
My gorgeous friend Yee Ching.
With our group's 智囊 Ivan.
The pretty long legs Ker Sing.
 Shin Phing and I.
The gentle lady Peh Yee.
*I like my hair colour under the light*
Cutest chubby hamburger Choo Choo.
Hippo + Giraffe

When I was going around the table, taking photo with everybody,,,
deng...deng...deng...deng...
surprise!
There were two cakes coming!

December babies making wishes.
Ena and I the December babies the maknae
Hazelnut cake and Tiramisu.
Both tasted like heaven!!!!!!
 I LOVE this photo the most!
We all looked so sweet.
My beloved ladies.
The Gang.
That marked the end of my 22nd birthday celebration.
I would like to thank to all of my friends who celebrate for me and wish me, advanced or belated don't care.
Thanks to my dear Yunying for sending birthday card for me from the far far away UUM!
Thanks pretty Ying Ying and my most beloved ex-roommate Hanyin for giving me masks!! Such coincidence. xD
Thanks my giraffe Yeexien for sewing one funny-looking hippo for me. I love it though it looked really weird. =P
Thanks my bff Fiona for giving me novel Eleanor and Park which is really a good read. I finished it within one week and love it so much!
Thanks to my family for nurturing me and backup me always.

I'm going to lead a wonderful 22!!
*or you may say I have already reach 23 but I won't admit it now too unfair too unfair.*
Going to play hard and work hard and live hard hard.


Happy Lunar Birthday today!!
:)

No comments: