Nuffnang Ad

Thursday, January 8, 2015

2015 resolutions. :)



I actually wanna type something to summarize my 2014.
I typed and deleted and typed and deleted.
I don't know what I should write.
Too many happenings but feel empty.
2014 was amazing as I had actually achieved most of my target and I participated a lot of activities and knew a lot of new people.
But it was sad coz I lost somebody I really really respected and love and I see there were so many accidents and disaster happened all around the world.
Life is too unpredictable.
I hope 2015 will be a good year, not only for me but for the whole world of people.
Please, 
I really hope and pray that 2015 will be a peaceful and blessed one.
:)

You might think that life is unpredictable so why should we still have planning and resolution huh?
For me, it is a must to have some target in life so that we wont feel empty.
Even if there might be no tomorrow for me, I gonna live my today a contented and fruitful one!!
So here I am to write my target to be achieved in 2015:
  1. I had achieved my target in 2014 which was getting an A for practicum. I hope I could improve my teaching skill and get an A+ *guru cemerlang* in my last practicum. *I knew educating is more important that the result, but a target will always encourage me to do better. I will try my best to educate my students, not for my result, but for my students.*
  2. Maintain my CGPA till the end of my course. *Thanks Buddha that I maintained it in 2014, so final year go Go GO*
  3. Brush up my 草书 and meet my calligraphy teacher more often. *Ever since the weekend is changed to Fri and Sat I never pay a visit to calligraphy class in 2014, so my target in 2014 failed. :( I felt so sorry for my teacher and myself. I hope I could be more hardworking in my calligraphy career in 2015.*
  4. 8-10 English novels. *I read 10 English novels and about 16 Chinese books in 2014 and that's pretty cool. I hope I could read as much in the new year.*
  5. Less time in drama and social media *I always ask myself to stop watching so much dramas and stop instagramming but I just couldn't once I get stuck. I spent the most of my time in my insta compared to facebook. So, 2015 you gonna be more self disciplined!!*
  6. Workout regularly *Failed target in 2014 as I always followed my friends to have great dinner. Gonna stop this and get my healthy meal back! I want Abs and little waist please* XD
  7. Travel to new country. * No traveling in 2014 and I hope I could travel to a new country in 2015. I gonna use my own money 100% if travel with my aunt or plan a trip to oversea with friends.*
  8. Write 400-500 春联 for donation function. *2014 record is 400 pieces* :D
  9. Blog more to record life.
  10. Braver, more independent, more sociable, more daring, expose myself more to others. *I think I did this well last year coz I practicum and met new people and joined quite a lot of activities and I did force myself to expose myself in front of others. I did see my improvement little by little so 2015 gonna be better!*
I hope I am able to I must and I will achieve all of these this year to be a better man!! =)
Not to forget, 
I gonna appreciate and love my family more, help them more and treat them better.
I gonna let all of my troubles go and only see the happy one.
I promise to appreciate my classmates more since this is going to be our final year.
Ya, and a more healthy lifestyle. Sleep earlier and remember to take vitaminsss everyday coz I start to feel old. :P

All in all
2015, please be kind to me. ^_^

No comments: