Nuffnang Ad

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Practicum 3.0 - 1st week is good.

Heyya,
so this gonna be my first post of February.
I found I rarely update my blog like I used to do last year.
I feel real sorry about it.
Life is too busy.
And whenever I'm free, I think of resting my mind.

Well, I had started my third practicum. The last one.
I have changed my prac-mate due to something this time.
A long story to tell. And I'm tired of repeating it.
Shi*t happened.
I'm thankful for the that sh*t because it gave me chances to see the true colours of lotsa my friends.
I'm thankful because somebody helped me out.
Without that somebody, I won't be able to work in my primary school now and staying at home during these 3 months.
Words can't describe how much I thank that somebody. TQ :)
So mind your mouth and stop trying to spoil our friendship if you've planned to do so.
Time proves everything.
I can't say how good I am if I am bad enough.
 And people will see how evil I'm if I am really one, even you never try to tell.
I strongly believe that time proves everything.
Like how it works on you.

Speaking of my practicum,,,
so far so good.
I'm thankful that the headmistress had changed the class for me.
I'm well prepared to take over the not-so-good class, but somehow she changed for me at last.
I was really over the moon when I get to know about this news, but after a second I was like...erm...stressful?
I scared I might disappoint the headmistress.
I scared I might spoil their result.
I scared I am not good enough and not so qualified to teach them.
Alright, I just gotta stop all my negative thinking and gonna work harder.
I believe I can be a good teacher!! :D
To be a good teacher of smart kids, you gotta be smarter than them.
Thus, I think of a lot of high-ordered thinking questions that I could work on my smart kidsss.
I would like to train them to think more wisely and creative and also dare to speak out their mind in front of all.
So far so good, I think.
They are really smart and good students.
I find them love to learn something they don't know. Something new. Something fresh.
They love to take challenges.
When you set a target for them, they would be more active and pay you more attention in class.
I will try my very best to teach them!
I might be tired or my mind might get exhausted, but all hard work paid off when you see their sparkling eyes that crave for more new knowledge.
Their smile melt all your tiredness.

I am in a familiar surrounding, my darling primary school this time.
When I hear the school song in the assembly, I am so excited!
I followed and I sang.
I'm glad that I'm back to her.
Teachers treat me very good, keep asking how am I going and even prepared breakfast for me.
I feel fully energized when they concern about me everytime.
Thank you teachers. Every of you is the reason I choose this profession now. No jokes!
:)

The first week had ended.
I am glad that I am quite close with my practicum mate so far.
I am not as stressed out as I think I would be working with him.
There is less awkward working to him because he is as talkative as me. XD
I hope we could overcome every ups and downs together in the coming 11 weeks.

Buddha bless me.
In everything.
:)

No comments: