Nuffnang Ad

Monday, July 22, 2013

Jia Hao's 21st celebration + silly ootd

No class in the afternoon so I joined my coursemates to celebrate Jia Hao's 21st. Sad to mention that we are not as close as last time recently, we are no more in the same gang now, however I will still treat him as one of my true friend.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR KO, MR LIM JIA HAO ^^

 Rare outing with 03 girls. Thanks for my dear camera, all of us looked fine and nice :)

 Yee Xien mei mei and Jia Hao kor kor.

After the celebration, we took a lot of ootd in front of a boutique. I like the black painted wall. It is a nice background for ootd shooting. Ha!!
I like this pic coz it looked random.

I wanna be slimmer slimmer and slimmer!

The dunno-how-to-smile and lack-of-pukul face.

Ena looked so slim and tiny here!

Hippo and Giraffe girls, again :P

 Yee Xien and Ena.

 Brother and sister.

 Caption-less.

Trying is free. The new style of Jia Hao. Happy Birthday once once again.

No comments: