Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

It had been a long time since our last family gathering. No matter how, our family had no longer perfect after my grandpa passed away 3 years ago. * Oops, such long time ady T_T * 
I think it had been 3 years since I last met my cousin brother and sister because they have migrated to Australia and seldom come back. Well, actually there is a big gap between us coz we seldom meet firstly and secondly the education background for us are different. 
Anyway, I will be very looking forward for them to come back everytime, hoping that we got more things and topic to share and chat about this time, though they are all to no avail. Yet, I still hope that they can come back more often. We are a family, always and forever. :)
The third generation of Tay's family. The forth were absent. I miss those cute nephews.
Family is always love and a strong support for me. I swear I will work out hard to make them feel proud of me. :D

No comments: