Nuffnang Ad

Friday, November 18, 2011

Boring study week and exam week :(

EXAM!!! Exam is always the nightmare of a student, the most suffering part of the schooling period.
Thanks god I had finally finished my pre-U semester 3 exam and finally I blog again. *Welcome back*
Every boring games and activities seemed to be damn interesting during the study period. Fashion story and Restaurant story are actually quite noob games and bored but I found them become super fun yet captivating during my study time. Visiting strangers' shop and send messages for them could be so fun!

My boutique which have been managed for half year. :)

My restaurant named 'HOCHIAK' in restaurant story. The characters are so cute and the food looked delicious!!

Well, I was bored till helping my dear Mr. Monkey to pose.

Never ending self-camwhoring. :P
And also whatsapp-ing with my bestie when we studied. It is really appreciative when there is someone study and pia with you though both of us were actually studying for very different subjects. The study spirit doubled. Gambateh for our future yea!! ^^

This is how I spent my study weeks. Study of course, study facebook too for sure, watching drama, chit-chatting a lot with my roomie, playing games, reading novels, camwhoring... Pray hard for good result! Seriously scare of the outcome.... Anyway HAPPY HOLIDAYSSSS!!! XD

No comments: