Nuffnang Ad

Saturday, June 13, 2009

wat a unforgettable camp 3

hi earthlings~~
this post is still all about the unforgettable calligraphy camp in jb :)


see?this is how teachers show us their attitude when learning...
they were really paying their attention to listen
i caught you,uncle!!you are yawning =p

teachers were concentrating in their calligraphy...
because this was competition!

nice right?winners from competition~~
these are all products after JUST 3days,WoW

photo session............... XD
[from left] chun mei auntie,me(like me,as teacher n helper),miss xiu hua,
miss yap(a soprano) ,and mr lim yong kong

me and miss xiao ying(teacher from lementah)
me and miss tey(also teacher from lementah)
a pious christian and asked me,a buddist to write-
"Jesus is God in my house" :p

me and the soprano!she is a very frenly person ^^

me and rui xin jie jie(she is responsible for the hostel,student of soutern college)


ke neng small brother (mr possible)
GUESS~~how old is he?a very cute,little boy XD
he really made me touching because he gave me a as souvenir on the last day
sweet isnt it? <3 br="">
new fren oso...little sis..qian hui!
a cute girl who can difficult to get into world of me and ke neng,as she is still too young
she is only standard SIX =)

the very last photo ^^ all together...sweet memory!
i got photo somemore with one teacher de,but he din send me ==
anyway,this was really a sweet memory of mine!
i hope that i can take part again +/\+

No comments: