Nuffnang Ad

Monday, June 8, 2009

wat a unforgettable camp 1

i am back from jb after 3days of 'Kem Pendidikan Kaligrafi Guru-guru Johor 2009'.. =D
u may be curious about why a 17 years old 'little' girl can participate this camp which was especially for teachers?
haha...i was not going to 'learn' calligraphy there,i went there to 'teach' ^^
i didnt bluf u..but it is true!my teacher asked me to go there to help him coaching his new students who are teachers from whole johore state
i felt really proud as my teacher had lots lots lots of student and i was chosen!WOW

anyway
the reality of nervousness and scareness engulfed me
i CRIED for the first day ==
can you imagine how a little girl who seldom hangout without her family go out and explore her own world and even need to 'teach' 'teachers'?
i really afraid and stressed and tension and tremling like a leaf and my heart pounding and the adrenaline surged and...........so i CRIED
it made me really tension!
staring at the ceiling,rolling here,rolling there,i got serious insomniac ++
i went to soutern college to take part in this camp
in the first night,i stayed in the hostel..
and the condition is TERRIBLE!!hot and small and just like a jail
here u are,my jail life
hostel building
erm...jail!dont judge its room by its building ==

gonna sleep,to be continued for the following days...

No comments: