Nuffnang Ad

Monday, June 8, 2009

wat a unforgettable camp 2

first day of camp
there are about 90++ teachers from all over johore state attending this camp,old and young,male and female...
my heart was still pounding wildly when my teacher first asked me to show my writings to them :X i feel like dig a hole and hide myself,it was so embarassing
luckily,luck was on my side that day...
some teachers were kind and didnt scold me for my not-so-flawless writings =p
i tried my best to help them but i really cant talk much as i was as timid as a mice :/
i scared i tell them the wrong things...
here are some valueble works:
written by dato sim mow yu i miss him so much! i love this type of writing!!

at night,we went to a high class restorant to have our dinner!
much more scary there...as the guest were all 'dua liap lang' 符永刚博士,李翊狮督学,前马大华文系主任 and many many more!!我何得何能与他们共进晚餐,真是叫我倍感感动!wakaka wakaka =D =D
tonight,i no need to stay in that jail-like hostel ady.!high-spirit!!!!!
to be continue

No comments: