Nuffnang Ad

Saturday, February 20, 2016

Thorburn Reunited Dinner 2016

Hey 'yo world!
So this is my second post about my school life I guess.
Life is as busy as usual. But I am glad that I am getting used to it well.
I like my students and school.
Though before coming back here after the one week CNY holidays, I did cry a bit, but now I am okay already. For those who concern.
And forgive me for being a mama girl.

So today, there is a Reunited Dinner for our school teachers in New York Hotel, JB.
I really like dinner like this. Not because I am a food lover, but I really appreciate the chance like this to gather everybody.
It is hard to meet every teacher in school especially when you are in a school which is separated into morning and afternoon session. And everybody is busy for their own business in school. It is hard to see people crapping and laughing like nobody's business in school.
So I really appreciate a night like this.
And not to forget this is a perfect timing for makeup and dress up nicely. 
And also another interesting event to be recorded down here.
The setting in the dining hall.
It made me think of my Malam Titian Kasih. :(
Our Table 1.
:D
The Lou Sang.
Ready?
Here you go!!!
Heng Ong Huat and the mess.
XD
My new friends and the very yeng headmaster Mr Ku.
He is such a funny character. He is such a nice headmaster that always encourages us.
I feel really glad to work under his lead.
It lessens so much of my stress and insecure feeling in a new environment, new city.
Meet my pretty and friendly housemates!
Vivian and Clare.
Vivian and I come from the same ipg but we never really talk back to that time. 
I thought she is a very quiet girl but she is very talkative too.
Clare is a Sarawakian who graduated from IPG Ipoh.
Both of them are very friendly and polite person. And we usually crap and complain about our students when we are having dinner everyday.
Life is less bored with stories and laughter.
And here are my handsome and funny new friends + colleagues. 
Christopher, Ah Bao and Joseph. All Sarawakians!!!
Chris is super damn funny OMG!! All of us think he looks cool and might be quite arrogant, hard to mix that type of guy, but he is on the opposite site! His image had spoilt after so many funny stories and exaggerate expressions.
Ah Bao is also another Iptho-ian who I never talk to when we were in ipg. Never know he is that talkative!!
Joseph is working in the afternoon session with us. So we slowly explore his funny and talkative side. 
And the lesson that my 5 new friends taught me is 'never judge a book by it's cover'. 

Get angpao from Penyelia Petang. =)

All of us get the angpao from the lucky draw yay!!
Pretty Ju Keng senior that I had known for few years.
It is really a lucky thing to be in the same school with her because she tried her best to find houses for me and taught me a lot of things. And she brought me for hor liao.
Pretty senior from Iptho!!
She keeps asking me stop calling her senior but I just couldn't stop it. 
'Coz this is what they trained us 6 years ago. XD
Feeling thankful to get posting in a new school new family warm like this.
I will try my best to learn and contribute here.
Happy Chinese New Year again before cny is over!

Ciao!
xoxo

No comments: