Nuffnang Ad

Sunday, November 8, 2015

Papa Zel's birthday celebration.

I always say that I got the best tutor in IPG,
who always takes good care of us.
And our sudden earlier graduation caused us miss his retirement ceremony.
We felt sad about it and we suggested to give him a surprise celebration.
It was not only a celebration but our first gathering and first comeback to IPTHO after graduation.

I remembered that was my super busy and sick day, work on SPBT and p*riod visited.
I had no proper breakfast the whole morning. Exhausting.
But when think of Yee Ching was waiting for me at home and we will be gather in BP, I gained back my energy.
Drove my babes back to BP.
I rarely felt happy otw back to IPTHO.
I guess I miss the old days too much.

Bought a chocolate cake at BP Mall.
And SURPRISE PAPA!!!


 Papa had his last touch check out. Happy Retired!!!
Papa gifted necktie to the boys.

 The sons.
 The daughters. ha!

We then moved to have dinner in Pine Tree Hotel.

Selfie with papa Zel.
 Us.
Jia Hao and Huat Jun didn't join us for dinner.
 Gosh I love this photo so much.
We looked pretty!
 可欣欣 and 小婵婵
 :P
Signature pose with Yee Peh.
With my practicum mate Jiong Chee.
With gorgeous Yee Ching.
 Despicable Me members.
Hippo and Giraffe reunite. Yay!

So, that was our very short catchup session.
It felt like back to the olden days in IPTHO, that we used to have good meal and celebrations together.
Aww, I miss that time so much now!!
When will be the next gathering?
:"(

No comments: