Nuffnang Ad

Friday, September 11, 2015

Our Malam Titian Kasih :')


It was our Malam Titian Kasih.
And it was held in Katerina Hotel.
Is it shameful to say this was my first time here after stuck in BP for 5 long years? Ha!
The wearing code of the night was black, white and red.
And since I have no any long dress of these colours and wearing formal looked real formal and weird, I decided to wear a baju kurung.
It had been a long time since I last wear it. I guess I never wear it in IPG? 
And I did my own makeup!!!
Thanks for my gurus. I did it successfully and really damn excited when praised by friends around. :P
Selfie comes first.
Proud of myself. I love my own makeup very much! XD
The grand lobby.
Our dinner was set up at Grand Ballroom Level 2.
Some funny incidents happened and the others went to settle it so Giraffe and I had selfie at the lobby.
Yee Xien's OOTN

We were considered quite late so could hardly find a table. A bit sad that the classmates didn't help us to reserve the seats. But soon, we found a whole table empty.!
Didn't arrange the photos, so just follow the taking photo sequence lah.
With Sin Pin.
A very clever and funny character.
With En. Shukor.
He is in charge in our attendance and he is very friendly so all the PKOs appreciate his effort very much.
With En. Latif.
With our pengarah.
He is so friendly he was willing to take photo to everyone.
With Choo choo and our signature pose.
*Really miss her when I am typing this, a lot and a lot I can't describe how much I love her*
With Peh Yee.
Us.
6 girls on a big table. Great!
Cheers to we had finally went through these 5 years and cheers to many years of friendship ahead.
BC 2 with pengarah,
Too bad our papa was not coming T.T
We felt like orphan that night especially when seeing the other classes having photo and hugging their tutor. We felt lost. :(
With my roommate for four-years-half, Hanyin.
Really miss the days when we were staying together, chit chatting nonsense, laughing, crying together in the room. I cried a lot in the beginning we were separated. 
There is no need to wear a mask in front of her. I told her everything. She is very reliable and trustful.
Hope we got another chance to stay together and having pillow talk again.
I really love pillow talk. I am damn talkative. ha!
With Ginie Ling.
A very sweet girl.
With Keng Yee. :)
With Mr Thor, haha, Thomas.
Thanks for lower your body due to my height. XD
Really hope to attend your wedding soooooooooon! =P
With Wan Ting, in another Han clothes.
That night, we were craze over to take photo with Bumi.
This is Wed Mars. A very muscular and handsome bumi that we adore. We queued up to take photo with him like fans meeting idol. lol
*Shock him maybe?*
With Ivan.
As I mentioned in my previous post, a very funny talented guy.
With Fang Lee.
She looked great in this jubah.
With Bridget. :)
With Alanty.
A very cute and funny guy who was in the same group with me in our first BIG.
He cooked 'soup suam-suam' 'sayur suam-suam' and everything suam suam. It was a great memories that I could still recall vividly. Aww old good times.
With Jia Hao.
With Cheng Yee da ge.
Ahhhhh, finally get to take photo with my handsome guy. LOL
With Wan Xin another pretty lady.
With Pei Wen, my current roommate.
She is a very sweet and gentle girl. I didn't really used to staying with her 'coz she is very quiet but as days passed, our relationship getting better and we could talk a lot.
Sincerely wish her to lead a happy life with her hubby!!! See you in your wedding. *Can't wait!!!*
With Zhen Cong.
He was so sincere that night, looking into my eyes and said 'you are so different tonight'.
LOL XD Hope to see a new you with slim and fit body huh!
Signature pose with her.
With Jane Victoria the prom queen.
She was super hawt!!!
We were like 'is my dress to short?', 'can wear like this can wear like that mah' when we were picking the suitable attire for the night and were really shocked when see her so hawt omygod!!
With Sin Yi.
Sin Yi was very pretty looked like a China doll that night.
Thanks for lending me the novels. :)
The insta booth.
10,000?! Is it too few? XP
Spoilt Facebook booth.
You know when girls saw a mirror.
With Ricky.
Another very handsome bumi who sings well.
And suddenly two guys popped out and asked for photo! Hahaha
With Pei Wei.
The queen.
The rich lady.
The little princess.
Us.
*Credited to Ivan BIG THANK YOU*

That was the last time all 2012 Jan Intake Sem 8 trainees gotta gathered in a hall.
That's why I appreciated.
Truly miss the night.
The night belonged to every of us.
Thank you IPTHO,
for the memories,
for everything.
 XOXO

No comments: