Nuffnang Ad

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Uncle's birthday celebration


Today is the day, finally!! So so looking forward today as I could meet my lovely nephews from Australia and also my cousins due to my uncle's 70th birthday celebration. Though we might not be very very close, but I am still very excited about it. How nice if they didnt migrate to Australia, then we could meet up more often. :( Felt happy when my nephews said they still remember me, but too bad Yang and Han couldnt remember what to call me. Only Ren did. Family bond is the most important thing in the world and I love all my family members in deep core of my heart.

With lao gor, da be be, brothers and nephews.

 Tay family 3rd and 4th generation. :)

Plus Ah Sue jie jie, le cousin sister-in-law.
In the Tai Thong Imperial City Restaurant.
My nephews are simply too CUTE!!!!! 

Having great lunch over there. Fat die me..........
 Leng Pan 冷盘
 Shark fin yumyum
 Roasted duck
 Steam fish
 Abalone!! :D
 Salad prawn
Birthday longevity noodles
 Desserts - Mango sago, shou-tao, jelly.
The mango sago is very creamy and delicious.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DA BE BE!! Cheerssssssss XD
* My uncle is an awesome brother for my aunts, dad and uncles because he took good care for them. He is also a very knowledgeable person who always shares his knowledge and experience for us. Though I seldom chat with him like I chat with my other uncles and aunties due to distance and language problem, but I know he is very care about me and also my brothers. No matter what he is always my idol and I hope I could be like him one day, own a PhD and make money. Wish him be blessed with great happiness and health so that he could attend my convo years after and be proud of me too. :) *

 Muster a lot of courage to take photo with him.
He looks alike my ah gong nowadays. *Miss my ah gong so much*
 Uncle and my brothers.
 With cousin sister Gladys.

Sent Cong back to his apartment at Damansara before we headed back to Muar. Was shocked by his house because it is super messy. My jaw dropped when I saw his study desk and room. I wondered how he could stay and study at such messy place. 
 The super small desk filled with so many books. I wonder how he gonna study at such limited space.
Bye Cong. Miss him. haha

End of the day. Back to HAZY Muar town. *I want fresh Oxygen please!!*

No comments: