Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

I cooked, for my family members. :)


I cooked many times for myself and my friends in school, but this is my first time cooked for my family because my aunt was not at home in the morning. The dishes were simple one but I felt quite difficult to cook because I never cook for so many people and I never cook these vege before, I dont even know how to cut them in a correct way. Ended up simple cut them into pieces enough haha. Simply added salt and pepper without trying. Fortunately, the outcome were not bad.* I gave myself 80 marks because they aint too salty and could be eaten XD* Felt kinda satisfied when I saw my family members eating what I cooked. (:
Teehee. This is what I cooked for my family today. xP
Photo: 大人不在,这一餐小鬼当家。第一次煮给全家人吃,心灵的满足大大远于肚子的满足。Y(^_^)Y

No comments: