Nuffnang Ad

Monday, March 29, 2010

just a simple report~

a lot of things encircle in my tinny little brain recently~

family@HOME
fed up to stay at home...Zz...i hate the atmosphere at home,the feeling of stress and unfreedom life at home.It is such a hot place with only the wind produced by the fan.Is it the symbol of being treason? I dont know but I just feel so boring to stay at home and I keen of hangout on the non-working days.....
p/s:I still love my family <3 My heart will always be with you,I am always be your mama's girl ^^ I just like to explore my own world,Dont worry...........

friend@MUAR
I really miss you guys~I look forward every single hangouts with you all,no matter is my primary school friends,secondary school friends or my dear wy~I appreciate every moments we are together because I know the chances are getting lesser and lesser after we enter college or U life...We will be in different school,different states or even different countries...I miss the days we used to be ki-siao-ing together,chatting nonsences and learning and pia-ing together!Believe me,that is really the sweetest and memorable memory in my life^^
p/s:I miss you!! *tears flowing TT*

love@PHONE
erm.....sorry...that is the only thing i can say to u...
i desperate for LOVE!
i desperate for bf <3
but i know it is just a silly small wish...I am not ready yet to enter the complex love world.I am too innocent for it.I am too timid for it.It is a too heavy burden for me.I enjoy the life of loving somebody secretly,admiring handsome guys on the street.I dont know how the life would change with the appearance of a boyfriend..DOes it mean that my eyes could only filled with his look,my nose could only smell his perfume,my mouth could only touch his lips, and my inbox could only be overloaded by the messages he sent??
I dont know...I like what you said,your white-horse-prince havent wake up!maybe that is a truth..I wish for it <3

work@Qdees
I love you all kidssss~your cuteness brighten up my life,your childish acts make my life purer,your naiveness makes my mind simpler without any bad aims...
sometimes we may learn a kid's behaviour,be pure,be naive,be sweet.....to all the passers-by in our life!

caligraphy@LIFE
i am trying to find the feeling back....I believe I can!! =)

I dont mind whether there are anybody reading my blog,I type it just to record it...It will be a wonderful memory in my future...part and parcel will make my life richer!

1 comment:

MeiQi said...

finally c u update ur blog le~~
hehe
me oso miss u all ah~~~