Nuffnang Ad

Thursday, April 16, 2009

bull shit =(

i hate the life recently...
all the things happen make me wanna cry and the endlessly stress weigh me down
i am sooooo sad!!
i quarelled with my friend in the morning due to some stupid things.........
i must admit that both of us are wrong or maybe both of us are right,but we just have our own stand...and all sort of rude words blurted out from our mouth automatically.it just happened naturally,i feel so annoyed but also sad... :( as she is one of my best friend who brings me a lot of fun.but,i wont,DEFINITELY wont to surrender!!i will be so ashamed :/ maybe you think that that 'face' is not as important as friend,but i care!
I AM NOT WRONG

it was so difficult to held a trip...it is not only destroying friendship,but also make me pek cek!!
DAMN IT

No comments: