Nuffnang Ad

Sunday, March 29, 2009

jogging jogging and jogging

during this holiday and yesterday,my friends and i went for jogging...
i hate jogging and running,but no choice...i have to take black belt test this year but until now i still cant finish running in the time set...
yesterday was a nice day...
the shrill of my alarm was heralding a new born day,feeling tired but i still had to drag my lazy body from my lovely sweet bed...the sun was so bright today,kept on sending perspiration to me...i felt sad as the day would be damn hot!!i hate HOT day...sigh~~~
so hard to run..although i had tried my best to run as fast as i could,i still not managed to finish it in time...haiz again :-(
ya,as a responsible citizen,i successfully persuading my family to switch off the light yesterday night!!haha...i felt touching when saw the whole residential area was dark!!that means that everybody is responsible and willing to sacrifice 1 hour to save the Earth from terus destroying...
haha :D

anyway,i had cut my hair just now....looked so stupid :/
b4
after
just post this for you all to have a good laugh :D

No comments: