Nuffnang Ad

Sunday, August 31, 2008

calligraphy exhibition

juz came back from a calligraphy exhibition.the participants are my seniors as well as my friends.there are 6 of them but i only know 3 of them because they come from muar,and the other 3 come from melacca.


this is my calligraphy teacher - mr.lau ming liang.he is also a calligrapher.this is mr fu yong gang.he is a doctor and also president of the calligraphy association
and this is oh yu long.senior.

ribbon-cutting ceremony
my idol ^^mr sim mow yu.he is 97 years old ady!!he is very strong and healthy

Here are some nice and great pieces of work..

I love this one the most.written by kok kian.dont know why but i juz love this.!!

Hope that i also got chance to participate in the next exhibition.I must try my best to write better!!gambateh ^^

and...and...Happy Merdeka!!Happy Birthday 51 years old to Malaysia \^0^/

today,everything are fine and happy...but just few minutes ago i heard a bad news!

a nun in tangkak had passed away.i knew her since i was very young,she was very nice and kind.i was very shocked and i cried after that.my tears flowed down uncontrollably.i felt really sad and depress.cant see her again...~~ amitabha..

No comments: