Nuffnang Ad

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy fathers' day


new york cheese cake from secret recipe..RM70++ so expensive!3 fathers.papa,a gong n da be(from left).having dinner in Star restoran
3 fathers again..celebrating father's day and da be's birthday.^^

Lalalala...Lalalala..
on cloud nine n happy today.Da be came back from Australia and come back to Muar.He brought a lot of chocolate..hehe..nice!but my throat got a little painful,so i ate only 2 pieces..yummy..i want somemore!! :p
Then,we also having dinner in Star restoran.nothing special about it la.just a simple dinner.
Ya,my aunt and I bought cake from Secret Recipe.omg,so expensive XC not very delicious,but also not so bad.Sure la!If not nice to eat,i sure sue them.but again!VERY EXPENSIVE ##
======================================================
Now,let me show some nice caligraphy and chinese art!(haha,hao-lien and feeling proud of myself,hope you dont mind XD)

This is the caligraphy that going to take part in pameran..and my teacher said that it is very impressive!!do you think so??hehe...i also dunno.. :p



Here is 3 chinese art drawing..i spent very long time to finish them.each drawing i spent about 2-3 hours to draw and sketch.then about 1 hour to colour it.because of the colour will becomes lighter and quite plain,i have to colour it again and again..very LONG and TTRED process.my legs are really painful because i am too short and have to stand when draw them.Zzz

so,readers,how do you think of my caligraphy and drawing??give me comments Oo..i really appreciate it!thanks..

No comments: