Nuffnang Ad

Monday, December 10, 2007

bad mood..

wake up so early dis morning 2 participate calligraphy competition in kluang..
haiz..long time din go competition..so sien!!
compete..compete..
actually i noe i wouldnt get prize de la..cause ppl in kluang din admire my writing..
ya..i m sooooo clever!!it is o under my expectation..
i really din get prize bt i m nt very sad..serious!!no feel..
coz every1's judgement is different..they din like my writing oso nt mean dat my writing is lousy..
i m NO.! in my heart..n i think dat is enough..

n why still in bad mood n low spirits leh??
coz 1 of m fren..is she my fren?duno..
really dun like dat fellow la..
if she win me den she n her mum will talk n smile 2 me..
if i win her,then their face..walao a..black till like bao-gong ar!!
n they oways like 2 say sth 2 hurt me..
hate them sooooooooo much!!

she gt NO1 in dat competition..
n every1 is busy 2 flatter them..
YUCK!!so disgustive..really 12 muntah!!

n12 find sb 2 sms n share my feelings ..dat person din reply me!
can i still be dat fellow's fren..
everytime nt happy o wat find me n complain 2 me..
bt when i 12find dat fellow,where??cant find!missing..angry..
lets cut d frenship!!
fren?really can b a good audience n accompany o d time happy n sad?

nvr mind la..past is past..
after write dis post mood bcome better!!
2morow will b better!!
gambateh!^^
jc,aza aza!!

No comments: