Nuffnang Ad

Saturday, December 27, 2008

I AM ALIVE V

27/12 birthday......need to go taekwando again!!~.~ a deep deep sigh
my coach didnt give activities which are more relaxing because of my birthday because she doesnt know anything about it...and she even asked us to run around the field for 8 rounds!!!!!!screaming and yelling!!and i ran......until 4 rounds and really tak boleh tahan lagi..!then i stopped and ran and walked and ran and jogging and ran and finally i finished this impossible mission in17min 5sec~!!!even though it is over the limit of 15 mins,i still felt quite happy and relief!!i am able to finish it!!!!!
i know buddha heard my praying and wishes!!
it rained!!it rained!!!
but it was late!!it was a present which came late!
it should rain before 7.30am so that we no need to go for taekwando,but it doesnt~~~~~
anyway,it rained!!at least we can go back home earlier and no need to do pattern and sparing!
lalalallalalalalalalallaa!!!!!!!!
hey,i remembered what i had done in 27dec in the previous years!!(i mean morning session)
27/12/2005--i went to school to get text books
27/12/2006--i accompanied my bro to register for secondary school
27/12/2007--i went to school to get my PMR result
27/12/2008--i went to school field for attending taekwando training

very good ho my memory??hahahhahaa XD XD XD

No comments: